actually i have myclothesa littlemodification.initiallyflopssleevelessbutbecause Idid notuse thetapeso itlookssleeves.depthsof flowersthatmake an appearancemore and moregirly.I boughtthisdressalready3 years agoand the price isalso quiteexpensive-__-
many people thought that Riau University was nota nicecampus,the campus whichis wastedbecausepeopledo notgo to collegeout of town. I used tothink so, but now i know, Riau University is the best place where i were study :))))
entranceat the universityis not easy, we must passed the national test or SNMPTN and then the way can be more easy than another way. ex : local test.
Ithinkacollegestudentoutside thecityis cool, it was not. Why???? away from theirparents,the allowanceis limited andthe universitywasnominallynot as good asmy university!
shewent tocollegeout of townbut that is notcomparable tomycampus.
nicepictureinthe brochurebutthe reality is not
That University was same like Stephen Computer, STIE, STM AMIK and whatever
the different is just locatedoutside thecity
Largest universityin the cityis wheremycollegelater,andIshould be proud ofit. State University and Private University was very different. You must know it!
oh! before i forget to explain you. I will study here in FISIP - Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik :))
I will study in Tourism Department. Happy to know that
i think you know my feeling ! it's very glad to know that she wants to has some interview with me
it's about fashion :))
she is a fashion blogger to but i think her style is very different with me, like this
sweet don't you think? but i can't dress like that norwegia and indonesia are different !
indonesia popular with the hot season so i think that dress is not match at all
here the page, i got the capture yet
if the fonts are too small, here the reviews
Tiara : hello yuki! I will give you a few questions about your blog
(in norwegian : hallo yuki! Jeg vil gi deg noen spørsmål om din blog
first, what kind of style you in fashion?
The second, who inspires you in fashion?
Third, what is your favorite outfit?
Fourth, what are the ups and downs in the world through fashion?
Fifth, why are you interested in the fashion world?
Sixth, what you hope for the future?
in norwegian :
første, hva slags stil du i mote?
Den andre, som inspirerer deg i mote?
tredje, hva er din favoritt antrekket?
Fjerde, hva er oppturer og nedturer i verden gjennom mote?
Femte, hvorfor er du interessert i mote verden?
Sjette, hva du håp for fremtiden?
1.I think my fashion style may depend on my mood, if I again want to
wear it then I would wear
2. people who inspired me was my mother and myself while the fashion blogger that I like it a lot that can be my little input but it is not inspiration
3. My favorite outfit when i wearing a loose top with torn jeans plus leather boots
4. sometimes I feel less passion and confusion have to dress like a much less but I dismissed it all with a smile and improve my mood so that I can be creative again
5. because of the wide world of fashion, people will not prosecute anyone who dressed strangely in front of them because it is their own style
6. I hope, all of which I can develop a successful,well liked not only reviled but used as a benchmark as a motivator and one last word I am proud to be Indonesian people who can work and are known to the Norwegian people, although only in the fashion world
thanks to Mrs. Tamara :))
Glad to have some chit chat and sharing my little opinion to you